300 Harrison Ave., Boston, MA 02118
- Neighborhood: South End
- Development Type: Luxury Rentals
- Stories: 8
- Number of Units: 315
- Uses: Mixed Use
- Building Type: Mid Rise
- Price Range: See Below
- Year Built: 2015
- Studio (520-589 sq. ft.) starting at $2,243
- 1 Bedroom (687-964 sq. ft.) starting at $2,808
- 2 Bedroom (929-1,107 sq. ft.) starting at $3,618
- 3 Bedroom (1,426 sq. ft.) starting at $5,183
- Garage Parking
- Fitness Facility
- Rooftop Pool
- Bike Storage
- Business Center
- Pet Friendly
- Pet Spa
- Whole Foods
At the corner of Harrison Avenue and Herald Street, Ink Block consists of 315 apartments for rent. Ink Block is divided into three separate, unique, living experiences:
- Ink/Building 1 – Sleek, modern, spacious floor plans with floor to ceiling windows and stunning views of Downtown Boston.
- Ink/Building 2 – Edgy, industrial, artsy, bold with loft style spaces and highly contrasting colors.
- Ink/Building 3 – Warm, Elegant feeling with refined finishes and functional layouts.
Restaurants, shopping, galleries, city parks, and transportation are all within a 15 minute walk of Ink Block. The South End is one of Boston’s most desirable neighborhoods, known for its diversity, sophistication, and variety. Architects Elkus Manfredi have brought the South End vibe to Ink Block while delivering a style all its own.